Can’t log into League of Legends Taiwan server

League of Legends Taiwan server is currently blocking non-Taiwanese IPs and I can’t log in by connecting node in Taiwan. I have also tried Full-VPN mode but that didn’t work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

the settings I tried,
server location:Asia (Taiwan), Basic mode, Node:TW Asia (Taiwan - HostingInside 3)

Umm… If it’s even same with Full VPN mode enabled, did you try to change a mudfish TW node to another one and test?

If they blocked all mudfish TW nodes, then it’s not easy to solve this issue.

I tried them all and they did not work. The Taiwanese server seems to block all outside IP. Against my will, I am using another VPN thats not for gaming, but very laggy sadly.

@cp3250851574 I’m currently talking with peering@riotgames.com regarding this block issue.

I hope it goes well to unblock the mudfish nodes from Riot Games. :slight_smile:

I have the same issue. Do you have any updates to fix?

@bioyabaio Thank you for your remind. Unfortunately no update from them…

After disabling internet protocol version 6 tcp/ipv6, I can log into the server now. However, I feel like that it’s consuming more traffic than before when I watch some videos on YouTube or other while using VPN.
(I am not familiar with it, so I don’t know if this will work for others who try it)

Ooops. Good to hear that it works fine. Never expected that IPv6 affected your issue. :frowning:

Please visit ‘Account → Edit profile’ menu to enable the Connection Log feature to see where your traffics were used.

As default, Mudfish doesn’t doing any kind of logging to trace your traffics for privacy protection. So after enabling it, you can see connection logs at ‘Status → Access Log’.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.