can we get a rework for Combat

can we get a rework for Combat Arms, not sure if its still trying to connect to old nexon servers and not valofe servers now, also doesnt say which version of CA it works for classic or reloaded

As workaround you should use one of methods at Unsupported
Games
. And
if you want to refresh information for a Mudfish item officially, please
send me some game packets using Packet Capture with
Mudfish

link while playing the game with Full VPN
mode

Please check and try to install Mudfish version 4.4.7

Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish

theres also a problem when i try use mudfish with the game everything goes into slomotion

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

already done had to send it through email, also asked a question in the email, but ill ask here aswell, do i have to packet capture every server for CA coz i only did SEA sever not an NA server and an EU server, also when i packet captured it made my game run in slow motion and i had to restart my pc to fix it even when mudfish wasnt running

Is A----_m-----1@h------.com yours?

In general, you can use Mudfish in 2 ways.

One is pass through whole network traffics with Full VPN
mode
. But in Pay-Per-Traffic Plan, it’ll consume your credits every networking jobs even don’t you want to apply Mudfish them like video streaming.

The other one is equip a Mudfish item without Full VPN mode. It specifies which your network traffic to pass to Mudfish nodes.

If you want to connect to the destination ANYHOW then you should use Full VPN mode. But if you want to make/refresh a new destination into a Mudfish item, you should capture the packet then send us to inspect it or make your own Custom Item with the destination server’s information.

So the Mudfish item’s information depends what kind of packet do you capture.

yea it is :slight_smile:

and i did a packet capture while i was in a SEA lobby so hopefully it did it properly :confused:

also if the packet capture is fine, might want to make a new game icon since theres two different versions of Combat Arms. the one i captured for is Combat Arms Reloaded