Can we get another ZA server? Specifically one from gcorelabs. If we do we can get low ping to Dubai

Thats so wierd. :<

Alright thank you for the assistance anyway! Guess ill keep looking haha.

1 Like

Hey @weongyo.

It’s me again haha. Today I have a new VPS in Dubai that is relatively cheap (I hope cheap enough), and has access to everything we need. :>

VPS Hosting UAE, Virtual Server Middle East, Dubai based VPS – UAESol

Thank you for all your assistance over these last few weeks haha! Please note once again we are looking for access to the “Du - Dubai ISP” as that is what will allow us low ping to UAE from all of Africa. :slight_smile:

Okay! I’d tried to lease a box and let see how it goes. :slight_smile: I’m currently waiting the response from the provider.

Thank you haha!

I have been chatting to alot of the fellow South Africans and we all really want this to work as then we can have a cheap, more stable and lower ping VPN, rather then Exitlag, which would be so amazing!

Hey @weongyo, any update on this?

Thanks again!

@Elkstir Unfortunately no progress for this issue because my family moved from South Korea to US. So at this point I have too many errands to handle for my family… :frowning: Sorry for this delay.

Oh wow that’s a massive adjustment no worries at all.

I wish you all the best in the US. <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.