Can we get another ZA server? Specifically one from gcorelabs. If we do we can get low ping to Dubai

As the statement above says, if we can get access to another server in South Africa from gcorelabs we will be able to get super low ping to Dubai which would be AMAZING!

The IP is follows: 5.188.133.143

Here is the link: https://gcorelabs.com/pricing/hosting/ It is the Johannesburg server location.

Thank you so much! <3

1 Like

This would help soooo much :grin:

Thank you SOOOO much @weongyo. It is SO much appreciated. <3 :smiley:

Alright so we have a small issue, when using full VPN mode I can see that the Gcore server is allowing us to get around 100 ping to certain VPS servers in dubai, however not the ones that are already on Mudfish currently.

This means we are needing another VPS/Node in dubai (I’m so sorry to ask for so much), specifically apart of the the “du-dubai network”.

Im not 100% sure which VPS we can use in Dubai since I don’t know much about Dubai, but I have read that Cloud Virtual Private Servers (VPS) Hosting in Dubai, UAE Data Centers - AEserver has connection to the DU ISP so yeah? Not 100% sure though.

So sorry for all the hassle and asking for so much. If you can’t do this I do understand, but it would be AMAZING if you could. <3 @weongyo

:slight_smile: I think you tested with “ZA South Africa (Johannesburg - G-Core Labs)” now. Let me check another server providers. It seems AEServer is little bit costly.

No worries, yeah thank you so much. Yep so I can confirm it is working to certain ISP Servers, but not to the ones currently on Mudfish. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your assistance! If you have a certain budget and need me to find a VPS provider I am more then happy to help, or if you have already that is great. :smiley:

Hey @weongyo!

I have managed to find another VPS located in UAE with connection to the “du ISP”, and it is 5 dollars per month for the cheapest option.

https://www.buzinessware.com/cloud-servers/plans-and-pricing

I believe this should work, so awesome! Thank you again for all your support!

Thank you for information. Let me check this. I hope they support Paypal payment. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome thank you! Much appreciated.

If you need a different server let me know and I will help you out.

I noticed that the other “buzinessware” VPS provider does not have access to PayPal payments.

Will this be an issue?

If it is I can also register for it, pay and just privately send over the details for it?

@weongyo

If you want to/if it would be easier just send me a DM over on discord - Elkstir.MS#5775

@Elkstir We successfully leased one node from buzinessware now and wait until it’s fullly available to install mudfish server. Please allow us 1 ~ 2 days to complete the setup.

1 Like

Awesome thank you SO much! :smiley:

Excitedly awaiting its entrance into the Mudfish Ecosystem!

@Elkstir There’s a bad news for you… :frowning: I gave up a communication with them to solve a problem we encountered while setting a mudfish node due to multiple reasons… 1) super slow UI/UX at their control panel. 2) Too many errors at their UI (they said it’s controllable via control panel but nothing worked actually…) 3) Slow VPS box to run a mudfish node though they says it’s 2-CPU one. 4) Not enough technical support…

We leased a server for a month but will terminate it at end of billing.

Oh no! That is very sad to hear. :<

I am very disappointed in buzinessware as they were gonna be our saviour haha.

I will keep testing things in the meantime with the GCORELABS, however if we cannot find a solution (and if nobody is using that Node), we can get rid of it at the end of its leasing period.

With that said, I havent given up, and will keep looking for solutions. South African ISP’s are a real pain haha.

Also, if you require any funds for your assistance over the past few weeks, please let me know and I will but the appropriate MudFish credits!

Ok so you are obviously much smarter about these things over me. And so this is what I am seeing.

Currently if I use GcoreLabs → Dubai One Provider, I get 130 ping.

However if I use Gcorelabs stand alone I get 110 ping.

Obviously this is not a large issue, and to me i dont really care, however for some people that are trying to weigh the pros and cons compared to Exitlag, its just to big of a difference, and as I try to push for people to use Mudfish, as it is a superior service, it becomes a little bit difficult.

If there is anyway that you could think to rectify this, please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it! <3

Also also, I have been promoting mudfish to all my 900 followers apart of the South African Esports scene, and it seems to be making some headway haha. If you want me to tag anyone or anything please just let me know and I will go ahead immediately.

@weongyo THANK YOU! <3

@weongyo I have some good news!

I found another cheap VPS in Dubai that uses paypal payments, and is supposedly good.

It also has access to the ISP we need!

https://bamboozle.me/servers/virtual-servers/

Thank you for your assistance!

@Elkstir Thank you for this information. :slight_smile: I tried to access this website but it says:

Might be banning visiting from other countries. I’ll try to access tomorrow.

Alright I see. Thank you!

Still same… :frowning: It looks they only allow access from their country only…