Can you add advanced mode to IOS version?

Hi Loxch,

I’m a heavy user of Mudfish and you guys really did a good job! Thank you.

And these days, I have been addicted to a mobile game whose sever is based in China. Therefore, I cannot use any of current nodes to connect to the sever directly with a good condition.

So could you please add the Advanced Mode (use two nodes at the same time) just like the desktop version to the IOS version? Looking forward to your reply!

All the best to you.

BR,
David

@cocokarel Thank you for your feedback. It’s currently on my TODO list but not implemented yet for mobile apps (for Android and iOS). When I get a chance I’ll try to implement it. :slight_smile:

Thanks Weongyo,

Maybe I found a temporary solution. I want to set a VPN on my router and then I can use an other Mudfish node on my phone.
However, I don’t know how to set a Mudfish VPN on the router because the user name and password are missing. I’ll appreciate it if you can help me solve this problem!

Thanks again!

Regards,
David

@cocokarel Yep. If you can use mudfish on your router, I think you can do a trick. :slight_smile: However not sure that it’d be easy to set up because it requires the installation of OpenWRT on your router.

If you can buy ipTIME router I think it’d be best. However if you can’t, you should check https://docs.mudfish.net/en/docs/mudfish-cloud-vpn/router-openwrt-intro/ link