Cannot log in to mudfish, but when using hotspot on phone it works

When I use the vpn, before it worked fine. But now when I logged in, it does not let me get in the vpn. Also, it says an error that needs me to use the bypass, but still wont let me open. What I notice also was when I connected to my hotspot in my phone, it went well and normal. But with my lan cable connected to the router, the problem occurs where I cannot log in.

Is it still same? When I checked your configuration, it seems it’s already solved. Please let me know if it’s still same.

Hello, it had worked again but today as I tried downloading and logging mudfish on my other phone, the problem again occurs. and it says mudexp_00050 on my phone. And when I try logging my mudfish on my laptop, the picture above shows again.

Are you using Mudfish for iOS? If then MUDEXP_00050 error means that the mudfish web server turns error / warning level status code while you tried to sign in.

When you launched the mudfish app, is it saying that it detects a network firewall?

it has been fixed after a day, thank you. I think its because when I log in mudfish to a new device that happens, and it affects the pc version as well. But it has been fixed as of now. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.