Can't even execute Mudfish

Mudfish failed to execute. After sign out and trying to sign in, I got this error message.

1 Like

same here wth? I see you want to play lost ark too lol.

same problem.

seems like mudfish has some issue currently with thier server, I got 502/504 response from the official website and now all we can do is wait I guess

rip my moko island :skull_and_crossbones:

rip capture island :sob:

same here
any announcement? @weongyo

Same issue I have as well.

same bro.

Same, I did like -everything- in the suggested actions too lol. I’m glad and sad it isn’t just me ):

The RTT refresh hasn’t been working for over an hour now too and I get this message (in addition to OP’s message) sometimes when it will not show my credits or ‘items’.

1 Like

ME TOO, CAN"T USE…

+1 same issue for me!

There was a service outage of Mudfish. :frowning: We apologize for the inconvenience. For more information about the service outage, please see Service Outage Report - 20231209 wiki.

In the meantime, please make sure that Mudfish is working properly for you, and feel free to reply if you have any issues.

still can’t connect

@zackreith Is your issue still now solved? If then, please create a new topic with your details. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.