Can't find match in Call of duty warzone

I was able to play without any problem last week. but now I can’t find any match, I’ve waited for almost 12mins and nothing happened.

1 Like

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

Yes. even I’m on full vpn I still can’t find a match.

:frowning: Then did you try to use other mudfish nodes? If it’s even same with Full VPN mode, normally it points that mudfish nodes are blocked by the game publisher or some security module of the game prevents to use mudfish…

Happening to me and my brother too! I exclusively use mudfish for warzone but last week ago i can’t find a match or it will take too long and if i do the people in the lobby is low, it’s like the ip from mudfish are shadow ban from COD Warzone server! I have tried many servers and PPT or Subscribtion nothing seems to fix this but other vpn works fine on Warzone.

:frowning: Sorry for this inconvenience. When I tested this issue on my environment, I can reproduce this issue too…

• Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?
  • When I checked your configuration, it seems you’re using FastConnect mode. Did you try to turn off?
  • And it seems you’re using TCP protocol for Connection Protocols. Did you try to test with UDP based?

a mi igual no deja de sacarme de las partidas en modo vpn completo igual almenos q me falte configurar algo agradezco ayuda!!!