Can't log in , stuck at signing in , help please

I am one of your new users and im planning to go for a subscription but since you’re having technical issues with payments for subscriptions I borrowed my friends account so that I may be able to use it but apparently he had me try it alot of times with the wrong password that I think you might have detected that my IP address is suspicious and blocked it since after those many failed attempts I can’t log in anymore , I am getting stuck at signing in and I can’t even open netfish. net anymore but I am able to if im using my phone which is connected to a different wifi , may you please assist me with this

Thanks.

note : this is almost the same situation with the article that I found on your forums which is the following : Hello I can't log in any more
note : here is my IP address when i’m trying to log in : http://127.0.0.1:8282/signin.html

@jamesdiaz1 Not sure that you’re having still this issue. Please check and let me know if it’s still same. It automatically unblock your public IP after 1 hour.