Can't see which node I'm connected to

Hello is there something I did wrong with the setup?
I can’t see which node I’m connected to on the hompage.

Weird… At that moment, was the auto-configuration completed? And what happens if you pick a mudfish node manually rather than “Auto Selection”?

If it’s still persistent, please check Debugging issue for Mudfish v5 link and check whether there’s a javascript error on it.

No error of any sort. I’m just dumb.

Going to Setup->Program->Launcher-> setting the item setting mode to Basic brings back the UI I used to have.

Thank you.

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

I didn’t want to make a new thread for a question about monthly subscription , so I’ll just ask here.

The maximum traffics for subscription plans 4-1, 8-2 are 50GB and 100GB respectively.

Is there a way to check how much you’ve spent of the total cap?

Please ignore this issue at this point. The mudfish document says that there’s a limitation after the use or certain traffics (e.g. 50GB for 4-1 data plan). However it’s not actually being executed.

When the change is really applied on the production environment, definitely there is a menu to see the information you’re looking for.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.