Can't seem to get full vpn mode to work for youtube

Hey, so I did do some digging to try and resolve the issue myself, I did what’s listed both here : 중국에서 Facebook, YouTube 접속하기 - Mudfish Wiki
as well as here: How to check the basic functionality · MUDFISH

I am on windows 10

Umm… then are you meaning that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment?

But even if it works, nothing is changed on YouTube?

Yes, I get “Mudfish is working!” from https://myip.mudfish.net, and did the config suggestions from the wiki article I linked and still get “video unavailable in your region” from youtube. I’ve tried changing to different nodes and even different countries alongside restarting mudfish and my computer but haven’t had any luck.

Sorry for the late reply though, actually had a power outage over here the last couple of days =|

@Dragoonza weird… If you see “Mudfish is working!” message, it means that at least Mudfish redirects your network traffics to the mudfish node. So I guess that YouTube is also applied at that moment.

Did you check ‘Realtime Traffic Graph’ on the dashboard? If you start to watch YouTube, ‘Realtime Traffic Graph’ should move up and down rapidly.

Yeah the graph still registers if I’m watching something unlocked. Somehow I guess youtube is still figuring it out.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.