CDN issue doesn't go away

Recently when I open my mudfish to fix packet loss on servers, I get CDN Issues with my items (Valorant) equipped, not sure if its related but my RTT Stddev is really inconsistent.

Before I had this issue I can play for 8 hours and no issue with packet loss, now my ping is (+ >30ms higher) with packet loss

mudfish is always updated
I tried restarting everything (Modem and PC) - sometimes fixes it but goes back after a while
gyazo picture of my items

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

Same, but with PUBG.
I keep seeing “Warning: Item with CDN issues” and “Warning: Item with cloud issues”
And my ping is (+ >30ms higher) with packet loss.

Fix this!

@hellbound @Ambiition That icons are to notify that the game item could encounter CDN / Cloud issues if you’re using PUBG game item. So it’s not fixable so you should be careful not to encounter this issue.

What? I didn’t change anything in the settings and these icons started showing up a few weeks ago.

We’re telling you that we’re getting worse ping and packet loss than before.

What do you mean we should be careful not to encounter this issue? I didn’t do anything, it just showed up.

And what do you mean it’s not fixable?
You must be joking… or maybe you’re just telling me to use another VPN because yours sucks.

For this case, please check Release Notes link. This icon is introduced at v5.5.0 first time.

If you don’t want to see it, you check Index of /releases/ and try to downgrade the mudfish version v5.4.9. :slight_smile:

However, getting the ping worse would be a different issue in my opinion. Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item?
I think you can start with the basic node mode rather than the advanced / multi-path node mode. If it works fine, you can try to test with Multi Path Mode.

Yes, I know how to use basic mode and the Advanced / Multi-path mode.
I thried EVERYTHING, ping to NA is always above 200ms now.

It’s very simple:
I used to be able to play in NA with around 170ms ping and no packet loss, now it’s never under 200ms and have random packet loss.

Also, consider this:
When one of my friends in NA or someone using another VPN is the team leader and I connect through them, my ping is 170ms and no packet loss.
If I connect with mudfish, I get 200+ ping and I get packet loss.

It is YOUR issue NOT mine. Fix it!

By your replies, you’re telling me to just stop using Mudfish.
And that is what I’m going to do because connections have been horrible the past few weeks.
Goodbye!

So are you meaning that it’s even same with v5.4.9?

I don’t remember when it started. But it’s an issue with your paths / nodes.

It’s pretty simple:
Pings and packet loss are worse. Fix it.

It seems you’re still not answering my question. If you can’t remember when it started, it means your symptom is even the same with mudfish v5.4.9 so you’re now thinking that there’s a problem with mudfish nodes?

Are you serious?
You’re the one not answering me and just making excuses.

It’s very simple:
Connection / ping / packet loss were fine for me until a few weeks ago.

Then all of a sudden, ping is higher and I get packet loss.

I don’t know or care when it started, or which mudfish version it happens with.
It’s an issue on your side. YOU fix it.

How do I know it’s not my issue?
Because when I connect to the exact same servers by piggybacking on a friends connection, my ping is fine and no packet loss.
It only happens when I’m connected with mudfish.

I’ll make it super simple for you:
Right now ping is on average (+ >30ms higher) with random packet loss when connected tthrough Mudfish.
When not connected through Mudfish, ping is lower and no packet loss.

Basically by using Mudfish I’m paying to have worse connection.

Is that simple enough for you?

1 Like

Yeah, no answer. That’s what I thought. Thanks for nothing.
You got the last $ from me ever.

Please don’t add new comments after creating a topic because it’ll be bumped and reset your priority to get answers.

Sad to hear you go and sorry for poor technical support. If you want to get the refund for your balance, please check Refund Policy link and send us a Paypal invoice. :slight_smile: I think I can handle it for you.

I see. If then could you please turn on Full VPN mode with US West (Los Angeles - Aoyou 5) and test? Not sure that this issue is from a mudfish node. More likely that there’s a change of the international routing.

took a break from playing valorant but seems like it hasn’t been fixed, idk what caused this but for sure before it wasn’t like this maybe the latest patch broke it?

@Ambiition Not sure what’s going on regarding your packet loss issue at this point. Please try to test your network status from your desktop to 45.120.156.94 (the public IP of HK Asia (Hong Kong - TinMok 2) mudfish node) using How to use WinMTR link.

I think this result shows you where this issue is from.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.