College wifi restricts opening Mudfish in browser

I’m trying to play valorant, but my college wifi blocks opening Mudfish in my browser.

So I can’t even log into my account and try different protocols or anything like that. When I click on sign in, it simply shows a loading circle and comes back to “Sign in”.

How do I get into my account if my connection has blocked the mudfish itself? Please let me know how I can get into my account and start using it to bypass the college wifi restriction.

P.S. I tried all other ways to get through the network firewall as mentioned in other guides of mudfish, but they didn’t work.

Umm… Not sure that this issue is triggered by the wifi restriction… For this case, please check Debugging issue for Mudfish v5 and check the Javascript console tab whether there’s a error or not.

Hi, thanks for the reply, here’s a screen shot of the error when I open the launcher and then click sign in…

I guess it says some kind of network error, how would you go about this?

EDIT: Sometimes I find that I can log in using college internet if I click the “fire Icon”, but even in that case even when I click “connect” button it gives me MUDEC_00351, and also web pages do not load properly. But when I connect to my personal hotspot everything works fine from signing in to connecting.

For this error case “Cross-Origin Request Blocked”, I’m not sure that this issue is caused by the restriction of your college WIFI because these are more related to CORS request handling.

Is there any AV / local adblocker running on your machine? Sometimes it could block a request to check CORS operations.

I’ve checked for adblockers but they are not there on my laptop.

Sometimes when I try to log in it somehow works ( rarely ) when I click the fire icon, but when I click connect after that it gives me MUDEC_00351.

With my mobile data, everything seems to be working fine though.

Any suggestions for what to do next, thanks.

Umm… You used same laptop but with your mobile data then everything works fine, right? Then clearly it’s more related with College Wifi… Did you try to check Firewall Issues and tried to use -O, -t and other options?

Here are the following things I tried ( they did not work )

• Using -O -t
  • Changing host files and adding entries.
  • Clicking fire icon ( only helps getting into account but if I try to connect it gives me MUDEC_00351.)
  • I tried to use Mudfish DNS as well

None of them seemed to have worked. Is mudfish completely blocked by my college wifi or would there be any other way to use it?

The issue now is MUDEC_00351, I’m able to get into my account with the fire icon but it give me the error when I try to connect and says it failed to connect to master server.

Not good… if you already tried to use above options but nothing worked… MUDEC_00351 error means that it’s failed to get the data from the authentication server of Mudfish.

Not sure that checking the problem report is helpful for your case, but if possible please send us Problem Report. I’ll try to review when it’s available.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.