Connecting Mudfish in China

Hello, I recently moved to China and found myself unable to log in through the mudfish launcher, let alone connect with it. I am currently using another VPN to type this, but would really want to use its services for certain games. I tried to follow the mudfish guide on how to connect here, but can’t seem to follow proper as I don’t really understand it.

I tried unpoisoning the DNS, which removed the error for poisoned DNS in the log in screen, but I cannot log in as the button just stops loading whenever click it.

I could connect with usage of a VPN, but obviously it is kind of pointless when the ping for games skyrockets due to usage of another VPN.

Is there a way that I can boot up mudfish, connect through my chosen nodes and use it like a regular VPN without any external assistance?

Thank you.

@Ibisman As you might guess, Mudfish is officially blocked by GWF (Great Wall Firewall) so it seems you already looked Connecting Mudfish in China link, right?

Could you please confirm that “Bypass DNS poisoning” is fixed on your machine?

When I relaunch after editing the hosts file, the DNS poisoning error does not show up, but it does not allow me to log in either, the button just keeps going back to normal. Sometimes if I click enough times it lets me in, but it gets stuck at 96% when I try and connect and nothing else loads.

Also, SMHNR is turned off as well.

Could you please send me Problem Report while this issue is happening? I need to check the internal logs.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.