connection becomes really slow

connection becomes really slow when using MUDFISH, I can’t even open websites, what am I doing wrong? I have fast connect mode and full VPN mode activated. I’m on the mac client. I have tried switching from UDP to TCP but nothing.

you mean after 10 seconds everything works fine?

No I mean, actually after about 5 seconds everything stops working; as soon as I log on into the dashboard. I’m able to check what’s my Ip once, when I try again the application stops responding.

I have already tried every port available same results.

when I say everything stop working I mean anything that requires an internet connection, websites don’t load and can’t log in to online games. But this was solved by turning off full VPN mode and fast connection mode… ( i bought this service because fast connection mode) , HOWEVER, it was only solved to use the item (WHATS MY IP?), I paid an item (a game called tibia) and when I log in into the game and disconnect MUDFISH, I don’t get disconnected from the game meaning that MUDFISH is not doing anything.

Okay. It seems you should use Full VPN mode as temporary workaround. However according to the previous comment, it seems you’d encounter the internet problem, right?

Please test How to check the basic functionality again and check ‘Status -> Process’ menu when you encounter the problem again. I’m expecting there’s a warning or error message on there. Or please send me Problem Report to let me see more detailed logs.

중간에 Full VPN 모드 를 켜 놓은 채로 동영상 스트리밍 등을 하신 적이 있다면 크레딧이 같이 차감되었을 수도 있습니다.

추후 도움 드릴 때 참고할 수 있도록 접속 기록을 미꾸라지 대쉬보드 -> 설정 -> 계정 -> 개인 정보
수정
메뉴에서 접속 기록 여부를 켜 놓는 조치를 해 놓으시면 좋을 것 같습니다.

중계 서버를 변경해 보시기 바랍니다.

처리해 드렸습니다. :slight_smile: 확인해보시고 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 답글 부탁드립니다. 결제 자체가 취소되게 됩니다.

Please take a look at Mudfish Browser Extension

Lost Ark