Connection in all devices after using mudfish (And some other problems)

Hi,

I recently tried Mudfish VPN but I’m having weird issues with it. I don’t know where to start but I will state each problem I’m currently experiencing right now.

First, whenever I open Mudfish and log in from there, I lose my internet connection for a while (other websites won’t load and even Mudfish dashboard are having problems). After a couple more minutes, the internet connection is regained but it’s being very slow where it loads some website but other still won’t. All of these are happening whether I’m connected to Mudfish VPN or not (I am referring to this one https://puu.sh/IzaE4/b4993ed43c.jpg )

Second, the item I bought sometimes shows up as “unknown”. And the “Today’s Pathes” sometimes won’t load either or if it does, it shows around 50-60 RTT Avg but it immediately spikes up to 300-600 as shown here: https://puu.sh/Izawr/d3a2e3df89.jpg

Also, I set the “connection protocol” from UDP to Automatic and TCP. But this didn’t seem to fix the problem. The only way to set my internet connection back to normal is totally exit Mudfish VPN and sometimes even restart the computer.

The things I did so far trying to troubleshoot the problem are:

1. Restart my router and internet connection before using Mudfish
  2. Reinstall Mudfish
  3. Try different nodes for the game
  4. Run Mudfish windows application administrator
  5. Allowed Mudfish to go through windows firewall
  6. Reset my internet drivers through windows internet troubleshooting
  7. Uninstall all other on my PC
  8. Try other Mudfish nodes
    (None of these worked)

Other things might be worth mentioning, I did these in windows command prompt 3-4 days BEFORE even I started using Mudfish:
ipconfig /flushdns
nbtstat -R
nbtstat -RR
netsh int reset all
netsh int ip reset
netsh winsock reset

My TCIPv6 protocol is disabled on both my main wifi adapter and mudfish internet adapter

I’ve sent this in private support already few days ago but I added a few more information here. I was told there might be a problem with my router or ISP but wasn’t specified what might be causing it. Is there something I need to change in my router’s control panel settings or wifi driver properties? If you know what’s going on, please kindly leave a reply.

Thank You

EDIT: I set my connection protocol and RTT setting to “TCP”. I also disabled my router’s firewall and it seems to be working now but I’m not sure if this is even safe. Although earlier despite having these settings changed, I got one MUDEC_00539 a few moments after changing, and it lost connection for all my devices for a little bit. And it’s been 3 hours now since it starting working properly (jinxed).

I’d left my answer on another topic you created on the Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.