Connection is very unstable for War Thunder when using the item

I’ve found that when using the War Thunder item, no matter if it’s on basic/advanced/multi path mode, the ping and packet loss could suddenly explode. It works perfectly in full VPN mode but it’s not ideal for background videos or discord calls. I’m not sure how all this works, but could it be an issue with the item where not all War Thunder servers were included? With the item on, some matches will have better connection than with the full VPN mode, but around 80% of the time, it’ll be worse than with Mudfish entirely off.

Weird… If it works fine with Full VPN mode, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

I need some game packets to analyze this issue.

Hi, I’ve uploaded a packet dump after playing two matches, is that enough? Also, I forgot to mention the fact that the game wouldn’t starting with VPN on, so I have to turn on the VPN after opening the game, is there a way to fix that?

@L1NST3R When you get a chance, please test it again. I updated the game item based on your packet dump.

Hi, thanks for the help, it has gotten noticeably better, but the packet loss and ping spikes still randomly occur. I’ve uploaded some more packet dump with full VPN on, could that help?

@L1NST3R I can’t find your latest packet dump topic. Sorry for this inconvenience. When you get a chance, please upload it again.

Sorry for responding so late, I retried a couple times and noticed that it kept showing “internal error”. However, the connection during subsequent sessions where I used the item had proved to be substantially more reliable, thanks for the help!

@L1NST3R FYI The war thunder game item was updated recently because someone sent a packet dump regarding this issue. :slight_smile:

Please let me know again if your issue happens again.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.