Connection issue since a few days

I had created a problem report for it but it seems to have disappeared so copy pasting it here.

1. What’s your issue encountering?
    I am recently getting stuck on connecting, i see 044 and 045 errors a few times but nothing is being blocked and yesterday I added -I to the target and it was connecting but graph only showed packet loss and sometimes it worked since ping was changing in game but now it isn’t working at all. The task manager is opened automatically during connecting but it doesn’t go further.

2. How could it be reproducible?
    Just connecting to any servers, I’ve checked the firewall, also the ethernet with tapwin adapter is stuck at “identifying”. Not sure if it’s an issue with my ISP since those can blocked vpn ports sometimes, right? But other ones are connecting, also mudfish until a few days ago.

Currently even when I connect to the vpn, it keeps showing mudfish is running but in red and the internet as a whole doesnt work.

Please check MUDEC_00044 and MUDEC_00045 error links for workarounds. :slight_smile:

And please make sure that How to check the basic functionality works fine before going the further test. I’m not sure that you touched MTU values of network interfaces.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.