Connection lost while using mudfish(Mobile apps) for Granblue Fantasy via SkyLeap

I encountered this problem after Play Store automatically update my Mudfish app into the latest version (on mudfish app said v4.5.1). While I start connecting to mudfish (I usually using SG Asia - Singapore, Azure 2), the connection does normally but last long 2 minutes. And my connection just gone then SkyLeap told me there’s no connection

I already tried to change my nodes into JP Sakuranet2, JP Sakuranet, and RU Novosibirsk JSC 2 and it’s still died after 2 minutes it was connected. Please help me…

:frowning: Sorry for this inconvenience. Please visit Index of /releases/ and try to downgrade mudfish app version to the previous one.

And check whether it’s even the same.

It works with 4.4.9 vers but the UI is different. But I’m fine as long as it works

Thanks @weongyo

:slight_smile: Okay. Good to hear that it works. While reviewing the code yesterday, I’d found an issue which triggers your fundamental issue so new mudfish package (v4.5.2) is in review on Google Play Store. When new package is available, please consider to upgrade and test it.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.