Constant packet loss and 3k ping spikes - BDO

Hi ive been using mudfish to play BDO SEA from AUS for past couple months however the past two days the service has been extremely unstable with constant packet loss and my ping spiking to 3k making it unplayable. Just wanting to know if there is a known fix for this
Thanks

Please check your ISP first. When I checked RTT information recorded in Mudfish, it seems RTT stddev values to most of the mudfish nodes are quite unstable. It means your ISP has a network issue. For details please check http://ko.loxch.com/userrtt/?uid=352659 link.

Same issue playing CSGO on SEA servers from AUS. There is constant packet lost and my ping is constantly spiking during games making it unplayable. It’s better right now to play without the vpn even with the increased ping.

Can I have assistance? I bought this vpn and whenever i pick nodes which give me the ping i desire i lag using them. This vpn is performing very poorly right now. I can’t even play at all right now.

@Rezunt Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item? If you’re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.