Could you please add new server for this game

Dear development:
Game is :Lineage
It’s private game server, I have created packet file for you, but it’s stuck on upload session, so I send it to you by Email ( support@loxch.com)
If there anything I could provide or make it working , please let me know

BTW, should It MUST using FullVPN mode to do packet?
Because I was on Subscription Mode, and I’m not sure if I was doing right.

In the subscription plan, if you have purchased one paid item, you can use Full VPN mode(network bandwidth limit).

Hi jimham:
I have captured another packet file with FullVPN mode, hope you or other Development could help
I’ll send it by Email, and Email title is “For Game Items Jul 21”

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

Hi weongyo:
I have tested it few day
I’m not sure if it not work or it just doesn’t help much
but I have try connect mudfish then connect the game
when I close the mudfish, my game will show disconnect
so I assume it did work, just I can’t see any much difference
other than sometime my game screen will stop for about 2 sec, then everything start moving
but this is thing never happen before I used mudfish (used auto selection node)
so I change node to the one with lowest score, and connect the game to another test
it not happen frozen screen , or yet , since I don’t have much play time in last last 2 days
but it seems not change a lot, maybe not working, or my connection to the server already good enough?
I am not sure about this part, this is my report, thank you and jimham’s help.

@kagechuang Is there any way to see your ping in the game client? If possible I think it’s more reasonable way to compare whether mudfish works for you or your ISP has enough good ping to the game server.

@weongyo
Sorry, there are no PING function exist in this game.
is there other info I can provide?

If no game interface to check your ping, then please try to do ping 45.33.68.247 from Command Prompt if you’re familiar with it.

If I analyzed the packet dump you sent properly, it seems the game server’s IP is 45.33.68.247 so I think you can compare the ping result before and after running mudfish.

I tested ping to IP, here is result
with Mudfish: Ping: 203~208, TTL is 241
without Mudfish: Ping: 203-205, TTL is 244
I can only see with Mudfish, the average ping if higher a bit, but just from number
but it did sometime freeze my game screen for 1-2 sec sometime.
and without Mudfish, TTL is higher, but can’t feel what’s the difference

I don’t think you need to take care of TTL (Time To Live) in ping result. Ping is best important one. Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item? If you’re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.

yeah, I have changed node according to the guide u provided
I picked most lower score every time I connected
but seems not change a lot , at least I didn’t notice
except same one problem, sometime screen got frozen for 1-2 sec.
I guess maybe for this server, my connection is enough, but I can’t take the chance of screen frozen
because it may make my game toon died, so I may try keep looking for better or suitable note.
or just don’t use Mudfish on this game, its sad news for me :frowning: but I’m really appreciated your help