Could you please let me test t

Could you please let me test this for free so i can see if it helps me becouse now i cant even choose game server and without it i got 500 ping in games with Mudfish

I’d set a trial credit now for your account. :slight_smile: So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there’s any problems and questions.

If it’s not enough to test, please let me know I’ll reset it again for you.

Thank you very much im testing best connections curretly and it seems nice could you tell me best connection from Poland to EUNE / EUW servers of LOL?

I tested every proxy and you guys have some awesome servers but why dont you place one in OVH France when you already have 2 servers in OVH Montreal ? France is like nr 1 needed from most players and montreal like 3 spot . Please add OVH France = 30k ppl will make u profit

Is there OVH Roubaix and paris becouse i see strasburg and gravelines :smiley:

처리해 드렸습니다. :slight_smile: 확인해보시고 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 답글 부탁드립니다.

혹시 정확하게 싱가폴 서버에서 플레이하신 것이 맞으신가요? 제가 확인을 해보고 있는데, 게임 서버 IP 가 66.242.15.201 로 확인이 됩니다. 근데 이 IP 의 경우 US East (Ashburn) 쪽 아이피로 확인이 되는데, 다시 한번 더 확인 부탁드립니다.

Thank you for sending the packet dump. However could you confirm that you enabled Full VPN mode while playing the game? When I checked this game dump, I can’t see game related traffics. :frowning: When you get a chance, please send me again.

However could you please tell me the homepage of this game?

homepage:http://csonline.nexon.com/Main/Index

Sometimes I only store the packet for 10 seconds and the capacity is over 10MB.
Including the packet that was last given to you

We’ll appreciate if you capture the packet again.

It’ll good to attach the dump at support@loxch.com if you would having trouble to send