Credit balanced going down for not reason

Why is my credit going down with out using it??? I always make sure to end all the mudfish windows when I finish using it (even background ones i stop anything relate to mudfish), to avoid these things from happening… but still my credit keeps going down day after day… the first day it went down 2 cents and today too… and before buying the credits my account was in the negative like -37 cent balance and I don’t know how but I didn’t report it and just paid… what’s happening with your program??

For your question, please check FAQ - Credits for details.

Normally charging mudfish credits doesn’t happen in the realtime. So it could take up to 2 hours after terminating the mudfish app because in the background the log collection and processing is being performed but it takes some times to be completed.

1 Like

Thanks for the help that make sense, but what happened when my credit when down to negative -36cent when i stopped using it and uninstalled mudfish for months.?? There is not a limit to sotp when ur credit is done?

Nothing happens. When your account becomes negative, it’ll stay at that status for months. When you come back and try to add some mudfish credits, then it’ll be adjusted.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.