Credit disappeared incredibly fast?

Hey,

So I pretty much only use Mudfish for Granblue Fantasy and somehow I’ve ran through 18GB of data in what feels like a matter of days? I use the full VPN but shouldn’t data only be used for traffic related to the game I selected? I have no idea how I’ve ran through this so quickly.

I did swap to advanced routing but it isnt the multi-path one. I really dont know what happened here.

Pretty sure I checked the other day and I still had a LOT left.

When I checked your account configuration, it seems you already enabled Connection Log option. :slight_smile: Please check ‘Status → Access Log’ menu if you want to know how your mudfish credits are consumed.

Please check and let me know if there’s something wrong.

So I’ve checked and yes it definitely looks like a lot of data was used there. But I have no idea what that could have been. 18GB data gone in a week? I started using Advanced Mode because I was informed of a very good node route that could get me to 170ms ping.
( RU Europe (Novosibirsk - JustHosting) → JP Asia (Tokyo - SakuraNet 7) )

But ever since I started using that on the 24th of December, my credit balance just got destroyed in a week.

I normally use the browser extension, for Advanced Mode I had to use Desktop, now I am afraid to even touch it at all. How does 18GB go by so quickly…

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.