Credit is not updating in mudfish

I paid for the credit but it is not updating in the website launched by the mudfish app( the one that starts with127 etc), while it is being shown in the last payments history and in the normal website.

Later i refunded the credits but the amount i paid was still not deposited back even though status is showing as “refunded”

can i get help in resolving this issue?

it seems there is no sync between the dashboard launced by app and dashboard that u get from accessing website from google

Also my settings in profile are not being updated in the website launced by the app.

We apologize for any inconvenience. It seems that the credit paid with paypal was reflected a little late. Refund has already been made.

Can i know the reason why there is disconnect between dashboard from https://mudfish.net/admin/front and dashboard that is launched through app?

The settings changes in profile on mudfish.net are not updated in the dashboard launched by app. For example i enabled “access log” in profile but in app dashboard (status page) it says that i didnt enable it.

Other thing i would like to know is the credit balance. In my mudfish launcher dashboard it is showing negative balance and when i try to connect it is throwing me an error. While error is expected when negative balance is present, the balance didnt update to the value i paid with paypal even after hours when i paid the money. But the last payments history showed the transaction is completed. The transaction amount reflected in the dashboard accessed through mudfish.net but not through the dashboard launched by app. This happened for hours.I am confused. Later i asked for a refund.

Even now the balance is -2.17 KRW in app dashboard while it is 10 KRW is mudfish.net dashboard. Am i getting/doing something wrong?

Help would be appreciated.
I am new to this so i dont understand many of things.

Never mind these are two different accounts i got mixed up.

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.