Credit Purchase of 12,000 KRW Not Credited to My Account

Subject : Credit Purchase of 12,000 KRW Not Credited to My Account

Dear Mudfish Support Team,

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue with a recent mudfish credits purchase I made on your platform.

On 27 March 2024, I made a mudfish credits purchase of 12,000 KRW for Rs. 999 INR. However, despite the transaction being processed, the credits have not been credited to my Mudfish account.

Here is the order id : MV2M5Y2XZX , DOCUMENT NO.121781107233, and SEQUENCE NO. 3-335683747

I kindly request your immediate attention to this matter and expedite the process of crediting the 12000 KRW to my account. This issue is causing inconvenience, and I would appreciate a prompt resolution.

Please let me know if you require any further information from my end to facilitate the resolution process. I look forward to your prompt response and assistance in resolving this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Is it still same? When I checked your payment status, it seems it’s already solved. Please let me know if it’s still not solved.

It’s solved . Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.