CS2/CSGO Servers

Hi,

I was wondering if Mudfish could automatically add servers for csgo/cs2 and update them automatically. Right now, the servers in the ‘item’ are half missing, and some of them might not be valid.
Steam, however, provides a way to get all the Official server IP’s, so perhaps Mudfish can automatically add new ones and update the old ones instead of people manually requesting and you guys manually adding/updating

Here is the API: https://api.steampowered.com/ISteamApps/GetSDRConfig/v1/?appid=730

Can all these servers be added, and hopefully, a functionality on your end to automatically fetch and update the CSGO/CS2 item servers?

Thank you for sending this information. :slight_smile: Let me think this part a little bit more for updating the game item automatically. Not sure how stable Steam provides this information but worth to implement.

I’ll create an internal JIRA ticket to follow up your feature request.

The API has been around for a very, very long time now, so it’s pretty stable.

By the way, could you, at least until this feature request is considered, add the servers manually from the response for the CS2/CSGO item for now? So I can optimize my mudfish setup

@beceeryu No problem. At this point, I’d updated the routing table information for the game item based on your information.

However I didn’t sync for the destination for the game item. Is there any game server destination you’d like to see it in Mudfish game item?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.