CSGO Faceit Europe Servers (Germany, France, Netherlands, UK)

Hello, I would like to ask what would you think about supporting Faceit Europe servers. Germany and Netherlands are a priority for me.

Also, I live in Istanbul and there are some routing problems with the CityNet Istanbul server which you can see in the image:

It goes through the country. By the way, my ISP is Turk Telekom.

Routing to Bursa is much better ( 11 hops and 8 ping ), but it’s a non-option to me because peering with foreign countries happens in Istanbul. It would increase the latency.

Update: I contacted both parties (TurkTelekom and CityNet) for the routing problem. Waiting for developments.

BTW I can research and provide IP blocks of Faceit Europe servers if you’d like. (I saw custom items feature, which is an amazing service you to provide. I’ll test myself for the time being)

Is this result (screenshot) from PingPlotter? Frankly I don’t know the meaning of each columns… If I guess correctly, it seems you tested to TR Europe (Istanbul - CityNet) mudfish node.

Yes, that is correct, it is PingPlotter. And yes, it is the Istanbul CityNet mudfish node. I asked friends using different ISPs(Comnet and TurkNet) and they have much less ping and hops.

I contacted both parties(CityNet and TurkTelekom), and waiting for updates. I feel like the problem is with the CityNet but not sure as I’m not an expert on the area.

Also you can find the looking glass for TurkTelekom here if you would like to check out > http://lg.turktelekom.com.tr/lg/

If I understand correctly, it seems you’re connecting to the germany game server of CSGO faceit, right?

Then is there any reason you’re connecting to there via TR Europe (Istanbul - CityNet) mudfish node? It seems connecting to the mudfish nodes at Europe directly will be more efficient to optimize the ping in my opinion.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.