Data remaining disappearing on its own

Hi.

Everytime I play my game, I will connect to Mudfish (I only have this 1 game in the item for mudfish). When I stop playing, I will disconnect from mudfish, quit, and kill background process. I take note of the remaining data remaining.

(1) Whenever I log back on, it is missing a hundred or several hundred mb of data from the data remaining from before I log off. I don’t use it for anything else and it is not even on.

Where is that data going?

(2) I have also typed a message to private support. It gets queued for 2 days then today it suddenly disappears with no answer. What is happening?

(3) Lastly, my latency without mudfish is 250-380ms in the game. My latency with mudfish is also roughly the same. Why is this so? I am using fast connect and basic 1 node.

Any clarification/answers to these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

When you get a chance, please check FAQ - Credits link for this case. And I think you can try to turn on ‘Connection Log’ feature to see your traffic usage.

Did you check http://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link too?

Did you try to use other mudfish nodes? And please make sure that How to check the basic functionality works fine on your environment.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.