Delay everyday, need to change route everyday

I use mudfish to play Warcraft 3 Reforge in Europe Server (My location is Thailand (Asia)) and I getting delay problems everyday but i fixed those by changing route of mudfish node to get smooth but someday like yesterday it is not working because wherever nodes I changed into, it always delay like every 2-3 seconds, Is there a way to easiest fixed this ?

seem like no response at all.

I think I’d leaved my answer at Private Support topics you made. :slight_smile: Please check my answers at there.

I changed to route TH Asia (Bangkok - Tencent) → SG Asia (Singapore - OneProvider 3) at Server Location: Europe (United Kingdom - RGC) and now it’s 80% good now :smiley:

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

problem still occur, someday on this time it smooth and someday not , i don’t know how to fix anymore, i even give up to play it.

Please try to test your network status from your desktop to 37.244.9.4 (Warcraft III - Europe (Netherlands)) using How to use WinMTR link.

I think this result shows you where this issue is from.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.