Desync Issue when Playing BGMI ( indian mumbai server )

i am using mudfish Mumbai Server to play BGMI (Battlegrounds mobile India) from Dubai with a 600 Mbps internet connection. I am mostly getting a ping of 40-50ms which is good enough for the game, but i am getting heavy desync and bullets are not registering most of the time and hence the game is not enjoyable or playable. I play on ipad pro M2. Will my situation improve if i get a static ip from my ISP. Do you have any tips to make a stable connection

In mudfish, there are multiple mudfish nodes at IN Mumbai location. Is your issue always same even if you change the mudfish node to another?

Not sure FAQ - Nodes link is helpful but please check too.

yes i normally check the ping from all nodes and choose the minimum ping server… i am getting 40-50 ping without any issues… but it creates desync and bullet hit registration is a big problem.

i feel like my fps ( which is 90 max ) drops whenever mudfish is connected and game kinda feels laggy.

Umm… It’s not easy to explain why for this case because you’re using a enough good device to play the game.

Did you try to change Connection Protocols and test whether it’s helpful or not?

its a UDP based game … however i have tried it with TCP and it make things even worst. However, now i have taken a static IP from my ISP and things got better… not a perfect scenario even now, but lil better after static IP

i have also notice one more thing, when i connect with mudfish , i have bullet registration issues. but when i connect with star VPN , there is no lag and no bullet registration issues. but still i need mudfish as it doesnt get disconnected in btw

Yep… I agree. However this is still no easy to explain… :frowning: If possible, please send us Problem Report while this desync issue is happening.

I’m not sure that the problem report includes more hints but let’s see.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.