Diablo 4 SEA

Hi, im from the Philippines, which of the 3 server nodes should i connect to? HK, Taiwan or Korea? I dont have an idea which one would work the best. Thank you

@sabaw85 Frankly speaking I have no idea how a user can select the game server location in Diablo 4. Is the game server automatically selected by the game client?

If you want to check which game server IP is being used, you can use TCPView and check. It’s found at TCPView for Windows - Sysinternals | Microsoft Learn link.

Heard that D4 will automatic choose server for you, I did see I join both Taiwan and Korea servers before

So I think mudfish should merge SEA server or enable to choose all SEA server.

tried every server but i seems can’t get good ping using mudfish for Diablo 4, sometimes it got worst. recently i tried exi***g game vpn it works good, the ping reduced are noticeable about 30-40ms, idk whats wrong, probably you need tweak it more.

1 Like

@thianx Thank you for your feedback. Did you try to use Advanced Mode or Multi Path Mode too?

does advanced or multi path mode help when the game selects the servers for you automatically and you cannot manually select a server? I play Siege and the game sometimes connects me to the Netherlands servers… and other times, it connects me to Frankfurt servers.

Which mode should I use for this case? Advanced or Mutli-Path mode? and which country should i use? should i use Frankfurt-Netherlands? @weongyo

@quickuwu It seems your comment isn’t related to Diablo 4 game because you’re asking about “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege” game.

I’d left my answer on another topic you created at Mudfish Forums. Please check when you get a chance. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.