Diablo 4 support with packet dump and information

So I use node for taiwan and selected the server taiwan from mudfish diablo 4 item however in game still lagging and connecting to korea server. From what it seems, the game will switch between korea and taiwan server? I have uploaded the packet dump, without mudfish I get 60ms from taiwan and 80ms from south korea, with mudfish taiwan server is better for me at around 50ms however for south korea it goes up to 90-120ms+ and theres no way I can do anything.

Please advise.

If I know this game correctly, it seems like that the game server is automatically picked by the game client. But I have no information how it selects the game server location.

When I checked your packet dump file, it seems you connected to Asia (South Korea) game server.

Yep, sometimes it switch to taiwan. So how I should setup my nodes? Appreciate. Gam Sa Ham Nida
Or does anyone here have any idea from asia how to setup the nodes?

玩暗黑破壞神IV mudfish怎麼設置,我連接不上

Sorry for answering in English because we’re not offering technical support in other languages.

Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment. It’s the first thing you should test.

It’s not easy if the game client picks the game server location automatically. Could you please confirm that even with mudfish taiwan nodes after enabling Full VPN mode, it goes to the south korea game server?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.