Different mudfish nodes for different games

Hi

How do I select differeny nodes for different game items?

I want League of Legeneds to go to Singapore but I want paladins to go to Europe?

Please visit ‘Setup → Program → Launcher’ menu and change ‘Item setting mode’ option with ‘Basic’.

That was exactly the setting I needed! Thanks it’s working well now.

The official server for Paladins in Europe is now hosted in Masterdam The Netherlands on i3d.net 188.122.76.151

I see you have Germany and a leaseweb server listed. Can you see if you can set it to an Amsterdam IP to see if the Auto will pick up a better route? For me manually I get a very good route but the Auto is a bit high.

Also just something I noticed with League of legends. Being from South Africa Singapore server is the closest in terms of ping but need multinode to get the 119ms from JHB vs the 175ms we get to Europe.

When I select League of Legends game item then vanguard and the UI is slow and unresponsive and I get kicked out of games. I assume your official league of lelegends game item includes the riotclient etc.

If I create a custom item with P:League of Legends.exe then only the game when it launches goes via mudfish nodes and not the ui and vanguard so its fast and the latency in game is good. No issues.

Just want to say thanks. mudfish really works well. Creating custom game items for various regions etc is pretty cool.

No problem. I’d updated the game item based on your information.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.