Disconnect: Final fantasy XIV

Greeting! I use mudfish to play Final fantasy XIV (Japan server - Elemental) for few days and it seems work well. I am a Hong Kong player and experienced “delay” by playing FF14. I appreciate Mudfish help me fixed the “lag” problem but seems other issue came out. My character will be dropped (disconnect) by FF14 server every 15-30 minutes. I use basic mode and I tried several different routing paths and “auto-selection” as well. It doesn’t work. Grateful if you guys can give me any advice that I could try. Thanks!

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

The ping from Hong Kong to any server on JP DC is only about 50ms.

Seems work with the Full VPN mode, with a long connection without sudden disconnect. Thank you guys!!
But is there any other advice rather than Full VPN mode? I just jump to JAPAN region “netflix” when using Full VPN mode… Which means I am not able to watch netflix when playing FF14. Well of coz it is not a big deal anyway. Thank you!

:frowning: Weird… If it works fine with Full VPN mode, it means there’s a missing game IP block at the game item of mudfish. Please check Packet Capture with Mudfish link and send us some game packets. We need to check it to some details.