Discord consuming balance even not in global mode

Hi, I am using Mudfish VPN on Desktop just for valorant, and I already equipped that game.
Note that I’m not using Full VPN Mode and my data plan is Pay Per Traffic for data.
Well somehow Mudfish VPN still affects my Discord Apps traffic. My Discord Ping become high, and when I joined my friend’s stream on discord, It consumes a lot of my traffic balance (The time I realized, the Output below Realtime Traffic Usage already about 1GiB.

Can someone explain to me why this happens and are there any way to prevent that ?

First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents.

However, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

Hi, when i use wtp mode, the game always disconnect for seconds sometimes. This never happens under tcp mode

Umm… Not sure that what’s caused by… If possible, please try to change your MTU value to 1300 and test it again.

It’s found under ‘Setup → Program’ menu of Mudfish Launcher.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.