DNS Poisoning Issue

Hi,
There is an X mark in the self-diagnostics page: Master Server test: DNS Poisoning Issue
I also noticed that RTT update doesn’t work well, since the majority of the server often have a value of “-1” in the nodes page, and with auto-configuration I get higher ping than normal.

As an example, I just tried Auto Selection towards an amsterdam server, and a russian node was chosen (I’m from Italy, so it doesn’t make sense obviously)

@RobiFera Umm… A lot of problems are happening at the same time? You’re saying that multiple issues are happening on your box.

Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment. It’s the first thing you should test.

yep, I got the message “It seems everything works fine. :-)”
the nodes seem to work if I select them manually, it’s just I get that DNS Poisoning error which I don’t know what it means, and auto-selection doesn’t always give me the best route (so I was thinking all this could be related)

Cool! If you see “It seems everything works fine. :-)” message, at least it means Mudfish works fine on your system.

For details of DNS poisoning issue, please check MUDEC_00538 link.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.