Do advanced mode nodes set thr

Do advanced mode nodes set through the dashboard work through the Chrome Extension? If so, how do I enable them?

Do advanced mode nodes set through the dashboard work through the Chrome Extension?

Are you meaning that you’re using Mudfish Cloud VPN + Mudfish Web Extension for Chrome same time? Frankly I don’t recommend to use it.

I only want to route my connection for Granblue Fantasy and I’m too lazy to make that work with the desktop app, so I’m just running a separate chrome profile with the web extension. What’s wrong with the web extension?

EDIT: No, I am only using the web extension. I made the advanced routing for Granblue Fantasy from the web dashboard.

EDIT: No, I am only using the web extension. I made the advanced routing for Granblue Fantasy from the web dashboard.

Okay. First please ignore the web dashboard if you’re using Mudfish Web Extension for Chrome because it doesn’t affect at all.

The web dashboard is only for “Mudfish Cloud VPN” program. And the advanced routing doesn’t work with Mudfish Web Extension for Chrome too.