does mudfish work with discord

does mudfish work with discord voice chat ??

it does not work for voice chat

Could you please test it again? I’d updated the item little bit.

they all say that mic is lagging and i sound like a robot

:slight_smile: Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your Discord item? If you’re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.

i have been using basic mode, with basic settings.

there is only one node available for my country. sorry for the delay

Is it even same after reseting the limitation of mudfish nodes at ‘Setup -> Nodes’? It seems you’d set it by mistakes.

이전 주제글에 제 답변을 남겨 놓았습니다. 해당 글을 참고 바랍니다.

제가 임의로 미꾸라지 테스트 크레딧을 충전을 해드렸습니다. :slight_smile: 잠깐 동안이지만 모든 미꾸라지 중계 서버 및 기능을 사용하실 수 있으실 텐데요, 혹시 사용하시면서 문제 있으시면 언제든지 포럼에 글 남겨 주세요.

미꾸라지 앱 (Android 용) 대신 다른 VPN/DNS 광고 차단 앱 등을 실행하고 있다면 종료해 보시기 바랍니다.

The game only runs in full VPN mode. Manually added as a process but does not work. Dump file I have already posted.

Is that destination server located in Moscow?

Lost Ark

Yes

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

I just tested it does not work. Except in full VPN mode it runs.

I’d set a trial credit now for your account. :slight_smile: So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there’s any problems and questions.

Umm... :-( Okay.. Could you please send me another game packets? I need to check it again.