Doesn't work for me I guess

Don’t work for Brazilians?

Downloaded and tested on Final Fantasy XIV (Primal NA Database). Tested on multiple nods(recommended and not recommended). Ping is exactly the same 200~220 (or I’m doing something wrong). Do any Brazilians use this? I wanted this to work for me because I love the idea of paying for what we use.

Any tips on what I can do to make this work?

If your base latency is already around 200ms it probably won’t change much for you, mine certainly wasn’t and the improvement when using mudfish is very clear when dodging aoes. :v
In best case scenarios I get ~190ms and a friend of mine ~180ms

Thanks for the Reply Lucas =]

I see, but I do get a lower ping using another VPN (140~150ms If I recall correctly), I just that I like the payment method of Mudfish better. Most VPN services are subscription-based and not like “pay for what you use” like Mudfish. But if it doesn’t work for me, I guess I’ll have to get one of these subscriptions ones.

Nonetheless thanks for the Reply again \o

@Faiska Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item? If you’re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.