Duplicate routing to single IP

Hello, I was curious if I could duplicate traffic destined for a single server to route through multiple independent Mudfish routes simultaneously. I have a latency-sensitive application where duplicate requests/responses to/from the server are ignored, and in which the “optimal” Mudfish route can vary dramatically over short periods of time, requiring a constant switching to new routes to avoid congestion and packet loss. I was hoping to have several custom Mudfish items that target the same IP address, but which use different routes. I can easily duplicate the traffic on my end and send multiple identical packets to the IP address, but I can’t figure out how to adjust the routing tables so that these can be sent to different custom Mudfish items. Thanks in advance for your help.

Nop. :frowning: It’s not possible with native Windows. I think it’d be better to use VMWare or other vm applications if you want to use multiple mudfish nodes simultaneously.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.