EAfc 24 very high packet loss suddenly when using item

Oceanic servers showing max packet loss on graph and bad ping in game on fifa 24 through the item on sydney servers. Please could you assist

tested today rtt graph looks fine but very high ping when in game. Full VPN works but not when using the fifa item

:frowning: Umm… If it works fine with Full VPN mode but not with the item only, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

I need some game packets to analyze this issue…

hi I have sent the packet dump

I’d left my answer on the packet dump topic you uploaded at Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

hello thank you I am still testing for a few games to make sure it is fixed. What did you do to update the item? was the server incorrect?

Yes. I found some missed game server IPs with your packet dump and updated the game item of Mudfish.

thank you for letting me know. It has been working but not all the time, sometimes the item still gives me high ping after a few games is it possible there is more servers missing?

is it better to select a server manually when using an item or let it do it automatically?

If you feel still sometimes it doesn’t work properly, please send us another packet dump using Packet Capture with Mudfish link.

In my experience, picking a mudfish node manually is better than the auto. Please check FAQ - Nodes link too.

Hello

Thank you for the information. I have uploaded a new packet dump please could you let me know if you find any missing servers.

Have a good day and Happy New Year to you and the team! :partying_face:
Thank you for your amazing support.

I’d left my answer on the packet dump topic you uploaded at Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

thank you for checking I think I might just use full VPN mode because it works more of the item instead of using mudfish with only the game item. Only issue is that it uses more data and all my computer traffic will run through it which isnt ideal :sweat:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.