EFT Launcher and game

Hi!

I’m new to Mudfish.

I’ve created an account and configured EFT to connect on SAM servers (Brazil - SP) using a Lisbon Mudfish Node:

I can see that the dashboard tells me the RTT is around 130:

But my EFT launcher won’t reduce the ping to 130 at all:

I did manage to make it work restarting the PC multiple times. Sometimes, I managed to make it work restarting the launcher multiple times as well. It feels like the launcher randomly “catches” or not the connection.
Sometimes, It’s not necessary to restart anything, it just works and then suddenly, even midgame, it stops working. When this happens, I check the launcher and there it is, the ping is back at 200+ even if the Mudfish dashboard shows 130ms.

Am I doing something wrong?

I also tried to add the BSGLauncher item as a custom process, but I don’t know Brazil-SP IP, so I don’t really know if it is actually doing something or not:

I appreciate any insight.

EDIT 1: I also tried using Full VPN mode. Same results. Dashboard always shows around 130ms, but Game+Launcher sometimes “catches” it, sometimes it doesn’t.

EDIT 2: Now, a few hours later, I didn’t change anything and here’s the ping where it should be:

EDIT 3: 20 min later, had to disconnect from the game. Checked launcher and it has 220ms (Can’t add screenshots anymore). Mudfish is untouched and shows up 128ms.

How can I make it consistent?
Thanks.

Weird… If possible, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

If your symptom is even same with Full VPN mode enabled, I need to check the game server IP you connected first. If there’s a missing one, I need to add it in the game item.

Sure, will do. I can’t do it in the next 2 weeks since I’m currently abroad.
But anyway, i tested with full VPN mode and it was exactly the same: Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

Ok, I’m back home and I’m able to test this.
What am I supposed to do, exactly? Should I just play regularly or should I try to connect to these high ping IP’s

Ok. Here’s a first packaged dump. The problem DID NOT occur during this test. I don’t know if it still useful or not.

Ok… So I’ve been checking the Ip’s the game is connecting when I select the “South America” servers on launcher and I see these:
79.127.209.129 - Santiago (Chile - DataCamp Limited)
79.127.209.130 - Santiago (Chile - DataCamp Limited)
92.38.151.187 - São Paulo (Brazil - GCore labs)
92.38.151.186 - São Paulo (Brazil - GCore labs)
92.38.151.185 - São Paulo (Brazil - GCore labs)
45.134.141.145 - São Paulo (Brazil - DataCamp Limited)
45.134.141.146 - São Paulo (Brazil - DataCamp Limited)
45.134.141.148 - São Paulo (Brazil - DataCamp Limited)
45.134.141.73 - São Paulo (Brazil - DataCamp Limited)
46.151.194.78 - São Paulo (Brazil - DataCamp Limited)

Could this problem happen when the game actually connects on Chile and not Brazil? If that’s the case, is there a way to add these servers on Mudfish or do something on my side to avoid it or to make the ping somewhat better for both?

I also tested the serve “SA - Colombia” these is what I got:
169.150.228.7 - Bogotá (Colombia - DataCamp Limited)
169.150.228.6 - Bogotá (Colombia - DataCamp Limited)
169.150.228.5 - Bogotá (Colombia - DataCamp Limited)

I also don’t see any mudfish nodes on Colombia, so nothing I can do here…

At this point, “Escape from Tarkov” game item has three South America destinations:

• South America (Brazil, Sao Paulo)
  • South America (Chile, Santiago)
  • South America (Colombia, Bogota)

Please test when you get a chance. However please let me know again if there’s a request.

I think Chile and Brazil servers should be under the same mudfish nodes.
We can’t select them individually in-game.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.