Elder Scrolls Online Item doesn't work

The item for Elder scrolls online currently does not route traffic through mudfish.

I think you may need to update it.

My ping in ESO is affected in full VPN mode (e.g. using a RU server gives me >500 ping to NA server from AU), but not at all when using the equipped item (fastconnect or normal). Node selection makes no difference.

Equipping the ESO item just has no effect on ESO traffic.

I have no issues with mudfish in any other games (e.g. ffxiv).

If it works fine with Full VPN mode, it means there’s a missing game server IP.

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

Ok, will do. I’ll get back to you thanks

Hi Weongyo,

I uploaded a packet dump with the name “ESO full VPN packet dump re: Elder Scrolls Online Item doesn't work” so it could be identified.

Thank you for your support, Mudfish is the best!

Could you please test it again? I’d updated the game item now based on your packet dump. :slight_smile:

If you still feel that mudfish doesn’t work, then please check How do I know if its working? section and check the realtime graph whether it moves like that.

It works!! Thank you so much.

Unforunately, I have only been able to find a route that gives me ~20ms less ping (250-60 down to 230-40) from Australia. I’ll try a few other configurations but it’s still an improvement and it’s definitely working now.

Thanks again, Mudfish is the best VPN for gaming. I’ll continue to recommend it to all my friends.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.