Error regarding requiring id and pass

Hello!

I’ve noticed that some device of mine have problem with using the chrome mudfish add on, specifically this happen sometime.

This happens 100% of the time on some device, while another device only see this rarely.
i’m unable to use mudfish due to this pop up.

*add on : using username and password that i use for ‘mudfish.net’ doesnt work

@MafiaPenguin I think you already checked Mudfish Browser Extension link, right? Then did you try to use “General → Auto Login → Remember Me” option?

yeah i’m using the chrome extension, i haven’t but i just did as you reccomended, this pops out right after, but no more pop up requesting username id

Weird… :frowning: This means it failed to connect the mudfish nodes. Did you try to install Mudfish Browser Extension to Firefox / MS Edge and test too? I’m curious that this issue is only specific to Chrome browser…

Not sure that any kind of AV (anti-virtus) or firewall program blocks your connection.

i just tried with edge and installed the extension, it works just fine over there.

i suppose this one is chrome specific, and might be rare case since my other pc doesn’t have the same problem.

Thank you for this test. If it works fine with other browsers, as you mentioned, it might be related to the chrome browser specific.

Please try to check which web extensions are installed. Sometimes a web extension should be conflict with each others.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.