Errors being fixed and new ones popping up after each update?

Just a few weeks ago I had been having problem like this:

This issue have been fixed after an update but then there is this:

This particular error started getting more frequent but then it was fixed again in another update.
Now that I felt like updating the software is always the right choice as devs continue to push updates with fixes that alleviate issues that I have.

But after updating to v5.2.1, my client is now able to pop out a new error in place of its predecessors. Just why?

I really like using Mudfish for it does its job perfectly when it is not spewing out red bubbles on dashboard page and I don’t see any other services coming close to this, but I am often prompted to either restart or reconnect the program because errors start popping up and program refuses to function the way it should… I figure this might be the problem only persisting in my system in relation to the game I am trying to play or the software being broken for real but I would like some help?

Sorry for this detailed explanation. Definitely this issue is bad. :frowning: “Failed to sendto the routing information” message means that

• It failed to set the routing information for Advanced mode or Multi Path mode.
  • This issue isn’t a fault of mudfish client program. Rather than that this issue is from mudfish node itself. :frowning: At this case, it seems there’s a problem at KR Asia (S. Korea - Azure 10) node.
  • Each fields mean as follows:
    • localip 0x130e20a (10.226.48.1) - KR Asia (S. Korea - Azure 10)
    • errno 10054 (WSAECONNRESET) - Connection reset by peer

Are you using “Auto Selection” option to pick mudfish nodes automatically? If you can pick it manually I think this issue will be gone.

Sorry, I guess I have been unspecific with in which mode I was running Mudfish in.
I am indeed using Advanced Mode with manually selected nodes based on the suggestions made by “RTT calculations”. I guess its just that some nodes aren’t working properly and this is understandable.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you for update. I found an issue at “KR Asia (S. Korea - Azure 10)” mudfish node and now it should be fixed. If this issue happens again, please let me know. :slight_smile: