Escape from tarkov keep lost connection to server or stuck at waiting for session start

after lasted etf update, game keeps lost connection to server or stuck at waiting for session start that cant start game in normal mode, but in full vpn mode its totaly fine at all , why?

If it works fine with Full VPN mode, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze. It looks there’s missed game server IP in my opinion…

i found use tcp instead udp connection can also fix issue , seens like if you lost a few packet then server will dump your connected makes Server RTT stack at 0

Are you meaning that you changed Connection Protocols from UDP to TCP based and it fixed your problem?

If then, it means there’s a problem between your desktop and a mudfish node you picked.

yes change protocols can fix the problem ,but not only for mudfish,i got nordvpn and had the same issue in udp(openvpn mode), but recent in tcp mode i can use it normally and doesnt had any issue

:frowning: Weird… Could you please send me Problem Report? I need to check the internal logs.

I need to check your MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit) because it’s only one I can imagine to affect your connectioin if it works fine with TCP.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.