Escape from Tarkov route for India

Can you please add the “IN Mumbai (Big Rock)” from the Full VPN Mode to the nodes in the game item list. That seems to work with most tarkov servers for us Indians. Thank you.

@OrionGG Are you meaning that ‘IN Asia (Mumbai - BigRock)’ isn’t available at the node list? If it’s visible at Full VPN mode mode, it should be on the game item configuration too.

I misread the destination as being the node.
Sadly I had to refund your service because it wasn’t stable enough in singapore-tarkov. Me and my friend got frequent shadow-disconnects. Tried most of your nodes. Is there any setting you can help with which might solve it. What would happen is we would be connected to the server but would stop receiving/sending packets randomly after a few mins.

No problem. :slight_smile: I’d refunded it now. Thank you for your interest in Mudfish!

I am extremely sorry about our miscommunication. I refunded my earlier payment(10 days ago) because I couldn’t get it to work.
But I decided to give your service another try(2 days ago) and put 3$ again. This time I stuck to just one node(basic) and it was working for the past couple of days. Is there any way you can cancel the refund?

Nevermind. I just checked my paypal and I’ve received the refund. I’ll just get the credits again.

I tried several configurations all of them are not working ping still morethan 100 and it disconnects frequently please refund my money aswell

@konarkjha No problem. :slight_smile: I’d refunded it now. Thank you for your interest in Mudfish!

But why it is not working with tarkov can’t you guys provide best configuration which works?

Not sure that Escape from Tarkov link is helpful for you. But when you get a chance, please check.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.