Eternal Return Black survival help setting up mudfish

Hi,

I am based in Argentina and i am trying to set up mudfish to connect to the US Eternal return black survival servers, i think they are in ohio but i am not sure.

All the us east servers i tried just gave me the same or more ping than just playing without mudfish.

Is there any read up material or anyone that can help me directly?

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

Frankly I’m not sure that the game server you’re connecting is supported by the mudfish game item. :frowning: So it looks we need to test it first. If it works fine with Full VPN mode, please let me know.

Hi thanks for the response but it works now, it doesn’t lowers that much the ping, I went from 170/190 to a stable 170 all the time.

Do you think it could be improved?

When I checked your RTT information, it seems 170 ms ping would be a best ping with the basic node mode in mudfish.

If you want to be more the advanced user, please try to use ‘Advanced Mode’ for mudfish node setup. I think ‘Include the result for the advanced mode’ option found under ‘Setup -> Nodes’ could be helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.