Eternal Return Black Survival Support

Hi im from Indonesia , im trying to improve my ping (ASIA server = ping around 100ms+) and before i buy mudfish to try whether my connection will improve or not, is there a free trial for mudfish?
Untitled

also when i try to check my connection to mudfish and game server using this link Eternal Return: Black Survival Item - MUDFISH: Acceleration As a Service it is showing different server from what the game show, i think it is the old server the game used. so i have no idea which one i should choose to check my connection in mudfish website, Could you update mudfish for this game?

and how do i setting it up, so i can get the best stable connection as possible using mudfish to the game server, because in my current connection sometimes it is spiking to 130-180ms, and i tried exitlag before and reduce my ping and make my connection stable around 85ms and reduce the spiking to 90-95ms, but it is too expensive and i found mudfish which is cheap, and i want to know if mudfish is working properly for me. thank you.

I’d set a trial credit now for your account. :slight_smile: So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there are any problems or questions.

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

Done, sent you the packet dump for the game.
tried with full vpn using ID Asia (Jakarta - Aliyun) node, while playing in ASIA server i didn’t notice improvement to my ping. hope this get better once mudfish support for this game updated.

Oh, also my Bitdefender Total Security detecting this

when calculating expected ping in mudfish, but the RTT result still showing and fine, i dont know if it would affect my mudfish connection or not, or possibly affecting my packet dump data.

Completed to update the game item. :slight_smile: When you get a chance, please test it again. It looks the game server is at Asia (South Korea).

It’s a false positive of Bitdefender products and well known though not fixed at their side. :frowning: As you can see, it blocks a RTT measurement request between your desktop and some mudfish nodes. No idea why they think it’s harmful though…

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.